Here is my list with my TWENTY eight goals
- Be instrumental in creating a permanent human presence on the Moon.
- Leave breadcrumbs for emotional engagement, saliency and tribe-finding.
- Eat ice cream with people of the Northernmost village in world.
- Sail Norwegian Fjords to see the Aurora Borealis.
- Retrace Joseph Conrad's roots up Congo River.
- Visit holy Shiite shrines in Najaf and Karbala.
- Become a total eclipse chaser, an umbraphile.
- Fly with a helicopter over Bermuda triangle.
- Travel the trans-siberian railroad.
- Hike the Dragon trail in Bhutan.
- Train for suborbital spaceflight.
- Cross Bering Strait.
- Dance more.
- Read at least 100 new books. (19/100)
- Learn how to properly meditate.
- Create an inspiring studio space.
- Read a new poem every day. (ongoing)
- Create memory markers of varying intensity.
- Master making ten different cocktails. (1/10)
- Master identifying ten constellations. (completed)
- Take photos in at least ten different photo booths (2/10).
- Leave a hidden note in ten different books at friends houses.
- Optimize for the remembering self vs. the experiencing self.
- Grow in changing the energy of a room or crowd, inspiring people, creating change.
- Live to see the Starshot nano-crafts light-sailing and reporting back from Alpha Centauri*.
- Instead of non-stop travelling, slowly begin accumulating habit, repetition, and consequences.
- Visit an atoll (the top of an ancient, subsided volcano in tropical waters warm enough to permit a coral reef to form around it as it shrinks back into the sea :)
- Walk the Nakasendo road that connects Kyoto to Tokyo. It was once a major foot highway. The path is full of history and many artists and poets have traveled along it over the centuries <3
DEADLINE: Wednesday, January 1st, 2020. * Deadline does not apply
Clarity, Action, Authentic Voice, Moon, Heart, Connection, Desire, Aliveness, Leadership, Constant, Design, Curiosity, Music
LEARN TO IDENTIFY 10 DIFFERENT CONSTELLATIONS:
Big Dipper, Orion, Cassiopeia, Sirius, Aquarius, Draco, Ursa Major, Cancer, Taurus, Virgo
THE PERFECT WHISKEY SOUR
I am on the quest in finding the perfect whiskey sour.
2 ounces bourbon (or blended whiskey)
3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
1/2 ounce simple syrup
Lemon or orange slice
Shake the liquid ingredients vigorously with ice. Strain into a chilled sour glass. Garnish with the lemon slice and cherry.
1 part gin
¾ part fresh grapefruit juice
¾ part st-germain
¼ part simple syrup
½ muddled strawberry; a splash of strawberry balsamic
Shake all ingredients and strain into a highball glass (or make a shiz ton and put it in a pitcher bc "Pitcher of Dorian Gray", Pitcher like Picture, yaddi-yadda. Garnish with a mint sprig and half a strawberry. Not a whole strawberry, mind you. Not a quarter strawberry. A half strawberry, if you please. Merci beaucoup. VARIATION: Garnish with two whole strawberries and a fistful of mint sprigs, just to show who is boss. Oh, and garnish with a lime.